Saturday, October 26, 2013

20,000 Views

Ello guys.  Thank you for 20,000 views! 
This contest is going to be about (drumroll please...) animal trivia! :D
So, the following 12 questions are fill in the blank.  Just comment your answers with one word for each question.  (Meaning you don't have to re-write the whole sentence.)
So please don't look up stuff on ze internet.  The way the questions are set up makes it hard to do that anyway. XD

Trivia

1. A newborn _____ is about 1 inch. long.  (Hint- think Australia)
2.  The stomach of a ____ has 4 compartments.
3. ____ have three eyelids to protect their eyes from sand.
4. A ____ is the fastest flying insect.
5. ___ are immune to all known diseases (Hint-underwater animal)
6. Baby _____ can be 6 feet tall at birth.
7. The only cat that can't retract its claws is a _____.
8. A ______ is the only bird that can hover.
9. The largest animal ever seen was a ____.
10.  The loudest land animal is a ______.
11.  The _______ was the most recent feline to go extinct.
12.  The _____has more species than any other animal.

So good luck!  Even if you think you don't know most of them, enter anyway!  :D
And now for ze prizes:



1st place would pick the four they want, and then 2nd place gets the remaining three. :)

All entries must be commented by the 7th of November. 
And don't worry if you're comment  isn't published, I've set the moderator on.

Bye until then.  Roar on!



19 comments:

  1. I'll enter soon, actually I have to go soon and I don't have time now. I'm not so good about animals. x3
    I know a few answers. ):
    Anyways, bye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw im a nonmember & cant accept gifts so if i or any other nonmember wins make sure to for set a time & date for them to trade
    -smarty293

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rocky,
    I sent you my contest entry. Did you get it?
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I hope you had a good Halloween!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where to publish the Entry?
    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you Receive my Answers? i am Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did receive your answer. All the entry comments are sent to a moderator box so nobody can cheat. xD

      Delete
  7. Hai Rockyy!
    I sent my entry, seen it, perhaps? .3.
    -Lemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No.
      Kidding, I have it in the "Moderator" box of doom. XDD

      Delete
  8. When are you telling the winners?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you get my entry?
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you get my entry and I am a non member if i win don send

    ReplyDelete
  11. @RockyTop2 Did you get mine??

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to keep your comments kind and not completely off topic. :D Please comment, comment, comment!